• ChallengeInspirePrepare

Website Accessibility Complaint Form

PPS Website Accessibility Complaint Form

Website Accessibility Complaint Form


Filing a complaint or grievance regarding the accessibility of the

Plymouth Public School District’s Website


Who may complain?

A student, parent, staff member, or member of the public may file a complaint or grievance.


How is a complaint submitted?

The individual may complain directly to a school administrator or to the school or District webmaster.

Complaints may also be submitted orally or in writing, via US mail or email, or by completing the PPS Website Accessibility Complaint Form below:


Written Complaint forms should be emailed or sent via US mail to: 


Plymouth Board of Education - Attn: Tech. Dept. 27 North Harwinton Ave. Terryville, CT 06786.


Oral complaints may be made by calling (860) 940-0711.


What information should be included in a written complaint?

A complaint or grievance regarding the inaccessibility of the District’s public website content should contain the following information:

  1. Your name
  2. Your address
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Your Phone Number 
  5. The date of the complaint
  6. A description of the problem encountered
  7. The URL (web address) or location of the page you are referencing
  8. Solution desired

Security Measure
Copyright © 2016 Plymouth Public Schools
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.