Mission and Goals
The mission of the Plymouth Public Schools is to Challenge, Inspire, and Prepare all students for success in an ever-changing and complex world.
Board of Education Goals and Strategies
(Revised August 17, 2023)
Goal - Support all students in achieving their best possible learning outcomes.
Goal - Engage students in the learning process by providing authentic and real-world learning experiences.
Goal - Create an environment and opportunities that support well-being for all students.
Goal - Align budgetary spending with district goals and objectives.
- Expand the instructional capacity of certified and non-certified staff.
- Update and enrich the Pre-K through Grade 12 curriculum and common assessments.
- Enhance special education programs and student supports.
- Revise and align the MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Supports) process Pre-K through Grade 12.
- Establish learning opportunities for students to grow and explore academically, both in and out of school.
- Develop performance based learning opportunities Pre-K through Grade 12.
- Create authentic and relevant learning opportunities for students in Pre-K through Grade 12.
- Enhance wellness supports and services Pre-K through Grade 12.
- Expand safety measures and establish security drill schedules at each building.
- Increase extracurricular offerings to foster student engagement in the school community.
- Evaluate and revise the capital improvement plan to address the district’s infrastructure needs.
- Refine our zero base budgeting system.
- Analyze, assess, and implement various strategies to use budget funding more efficiently and effectively.